HABA Doorway Puppet Theater – Adjustable Rod fits in Most Doorways
- This puppet theater goes up in a jiffy. An adjustable top rod fits standard doorways and additional rods keep the curtain taut and hanging straight.
- A whimsical castle scene sets the stage for creative play. Time to grab your puppets (sold separately) and let your imaginations run wild!
- Red Polka dot curtains tie back to highlight the show. Pop a character out the porthole window above and keep your audience on their toes.
- Winner of the ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award 2014 and Parent’s Choice Silver Award. Machine washable on cold. Air dry.
- The curtain dimensions are 67″ tall and 31″ wide, but the poles extend a bit further (up to 45″) for larger door frames.
The anticipation in the audience is palpable before each theater performance as everyone eagerly awaits the start of the show. Then the lights go off, a spotlight shines onto the stage, the curtain rises, and the show can begin! When the intermission has come and gone, and many fun-filled minutes are behind us, then the play comes to an end, the actors bow on stage and the audience applauses.
Raise the Curtain and Clear the Stage for the HABA Glove Puppets!
This unique theater atmosphere is especially effective in the play room – as long as HABA
glove puppets are involved. A few simple steps are all it takes to set up the HABA Doorway Theatre or the HABA Puppet Theater, and that’s a good thing, because the little theatergoers in the audience are all excited and ready to begin!
In addition to an appropriate stage and the correct main and supporting casts, every show also needs the matching props. The apple that Snow White eats in the story, or the basket that Little Red Riding Hood carries through the forest. There are lots of great props that children can find in shops or around the house. A wooden spoon or a hairbrush can be used as a microphone for a singing Kasper, a yellow table tennis ball can be the golden ball in the story of the Princess and the Frog King, a rolled-up piece of paper can be the telescope the Policeman uses to keep an eye on the Bandit. Let your imagination run wild!
Just so everyone knows what’s on the program today, you could always create a schedule and tickets before the performance and give them out to the little ones in the audience.
This 67″ tall x 31″ wide curtain fits great in a doorway and even has poles that extend a bit further for larger door frames. The rod makes it easy to set up and keeps it secure.
There are 4 telescopic rods that fit into the edges of the curtain, giving it a neat appearance. It hangs nicely and covers the door opening completely. Children will like that you cannot see them, just their puppets talking!
Did you know there are over 20 puppets to choose from in the HABA glove puppet collection? All are machine washable (air dry please). Caringly designed with sweet embroidered faces and attention to detail. You’ll love the finger puppets too! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.