While it’s easy to just buy all that new decor from someplace like Amazon you should check out the used gear at an Army surplus store first.
- A used helmet will look wicked on a shelf.
- Fill some army boots with concrete & make some killer bookends!
- Vintage Ammo Boxes are great for creative storage
- Even a Beat Up Old Footlocker for a toy box would be cool.
- A worn flag gets a new life on your kids wall…or get some new ones, they are dirt cheap! Army or US Flag.
- The Camo Netting looks amazing on the walls & over the tops of windows
- And lets face it what kid wouldn’t want a decommissioned bomb on their wall?
- Or get creative & make an army helmet & ammo box lamp…you know you want one!
Basically go buy some old beat up Army junk & give it a new life. The kids will have a blast making their own room accessories.